Pages

Sunday, 2 August 2015

Birthday Outfit & Make-Up


I turned 25 last week so to kick it all off, I threw a party. The theme was Hello Kitty so of course everything had to be girly. A little background on my theme, about 10 years ago, I told my friends my 25th birthday party would be at my own house and it would be Hello Kitty themedWhen you're 15 you automatically assume that by the age of 25, you'd be married with a mortgage and maybe kids because you think being in your mid-twenties is actually old. Imagine the horror if my 15 year old self had known... marriage - no, house - no, kids - no! So anyway, I completely forgot all about it until I was reminded a few months ago and I thought why the hell not?! Here's to never growing up!

To fit the theme I chose a hot pink midi circle skirt paired with a white cropped top:

Top - Boohoo
Skirt - Missguided
Shoes - Dune


I kept my make up quite basic as I didn't want it to clash with my outfit. I opted for a light pink and brown smoky eye with a nude lip.


To achieve this look I used the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette on my eyes, Illamasqua lipstick in Sonnet on my lips, Benefit Hoola to contour, Benefit Browzing on my brows and Mac Pinch Me on my cheeks. It was all really subtle which was perfect for my bright outfit.

Happy Sunday

Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment