Pages

Saturday, 11 July 2015

Wireless - OOTD


Festival season has kicked off in the UK and I had the best time at Wireless this year.
Good music, lots of booze, lovely weather and amazing company, I couldn't have possibly asked for a better day. I went on the Sunday and enjoyed performances from Charli XCX, Ciara, Rae Sremmurd, Nicki Minaj and many more.

My outfit was simple and comfy as you can get pretty hot and tired throughout the day so wearing heels is a big no no.

Statement head pieces are always a fun way to jazz up your outfit and bring a boring outfit to life. I absolutely loved my flower crown, though it was a little itchy on my forehead, it was super inexpensive and matched my make up/outfit completely.

Outfit Details:-
Flower Crown - Primark
Chain - Forever 21
Cropped Vest - H&M
Plaid Shirt - Forever 21
Denim Shorts - Forever 21
Converses - Office

I love getting ready for festivals and big events, stay tuned for my birthday make up & outfit. I'm turning 25 and having a big Hello Kitty birthday party (real mature, I know lol).

Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment