Pages

Friday, 19 June 2015

Holiday Haul


I'll be flying out to Marrakech on Sunday (yay!) so I decided to do a spot of shopping beforehand. Holidays are always a great excuse to buy more clothes and accessories. This time I've tried to stick to key pieces which can be worn again when back in London. I have a tendency of buying really cute/fun holiday outfits and never wearing them again because it doesn't suit the non-exotic weather in London. Here are a few of my favourite pieces from my haul, mainly from H&M and Miss Selfridge :)



On a side note, I'll be off to Marrakech with my amazing boyfriend to celebrate our anniversary (disclaimer: this may be cheesy, so if cheese makes you gag, do stop reading at once lol). We've been together for 7 years (in 6 days) and I cannot thank him enough for being my number one supporter and always pushing me to aim higher. 

We've come a long way since getting together at 18 and we've had our fair share of ups and downs. From the petty little arguments to heated rows, I'd say we've now found our 'harmony' as the Barden Bellas (Pitch Perfect) put it.

Thank you for always putting up with me and loving me with the whole of your heart. I know you'll always have my back like a bra strap and the same goes for you... minus the bra of course haha! 

Happy Anniversary in advance, I love you millions! xxx

Pui x

No comments:

Post a Comment